Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

More Love for e.l.f

It's time for an emergency e.l.f post!!!
This post isn't going to be just nails. The collection has make-up too so I will be telling you about that too.

Hello my lovelys! This is an emergency post about something I found on Pinterest. e.l.f. has released something special for its Fall Collection and it is all about . . . DISNEY!!!!! 

e.l.f. has created 4 lookbooks and 1 nail polish cube! The best part about all of this is that the inspiration comes from the best of the Disney Villains! 

Ursula - The Little Mermaid












1 eyelid primer, 6 eyeshadows, 1 brightening eyeliner, 1 liquid liner, 1 mascara, 1 lip color and 1 eyeshadow brush.

The Evil Queen - Snow White















1 eyelid primer, 6 eyeshadows, 1 brightening eyeliner, 1 liquid liner, 1 mascara, 1 lip color and 1 eyeshadow brush.

Maleficent - Sleeping Beauty 














1 eyelid primer, 6 eyeshadows, 1 brightening eyeliner, 1 liquid liner, 1 mascara, 1 lip color and 1 eyeshadow brush.


Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmatians















1 eyelid primer, 6 eyeshadows, 1 brightening eyeliner, 1 liquid liner, 1 mascara, 1 lip color and 1 eyeshadow brush.


And now for the nail stuff!!! 


This is going to be another cube like the ones I spoke about in my e.l.f review. So, the bottles will be the small ones. But if you are like me an hoard nail polish I wont ever use all of it, so the size doesn't matter. There are 3 colors for each villain. I am so excited

The best thing about e.l.f. is that none of their stuff is expensive. It is absolutely amazing for beginners and people like me who don't want to buy a $35 bronzer brush. If you want to experiment with make-up buy e.l.f.. If you don't do much with nails, but want to get more colors, buy an e.l.f. cube. It is great because brushes are $1, big nail polish bottles are $2. Nicer brushes are $3. Concealer sticks are $3. A mini-pallet of eyeshadow is $3. It is amazing. e.l.f. can be found at Wal-mart, Walgreens, Target, and online. 


And now the best part!!
All of these are avaliable at Walgreens for $9.99!!
So go all of you and buy them all, or at least the nails! Be villainous and have a wonderful day!

Thanks for reading, I wish you all the luck in the world with your nail endeavors! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Or give me a like if you read this off facebook. I shall post something else eventually :)


No comments:

Post a Comment