Search This Blog

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Holiday Nails: Black and Pink Christmas

Today's Design is . . .

The beginning of the Christmas barrage!!! I love Christmas, it is absolutely my favorite holiday. Hands down the best one. So we are going to start with something a little non-traditional. As in, replacing red and green with BLACK and PINK! They third best of the black and ______ color combos! Let's begin, shall we?

The only nail polish colors required are . . .

Finger Paints: Paper Mache
NYC: Black Lace Creme







These designs are gonna be a little weird because I decided to do the design guide after I had finished my nails . . . please don't judge me too harshly.

  1. Paint your thumb, pointer, middle, and pinkey finger with the black polish.
  2. Now get some white paint or white nail polish and your handy toothpick/dotting tool.
  3. Put dots on the bottom of the nail in an irregular pattern and don't make it just a line of white. We aren't going for a french manicure. 
  4. Now do random dots on the rest of nail to imitate snow falling
Bam! Four of your Five nails are done!!! 
1. Now paint you ring finger with the white polish         and pink paint/polish and wait for it to dry                 completely. White polish shows mistakes more         than any other color. 
2. Make 7 dots of pink paint the pattern on the             farthest drawn nail.
3. Now connect the dots in straight lines.
4. Finally make a pink Christmas Tree and color in.






And the final product is . . ?


The first of many! Are you prepared for the Christmas onslaught??

Thanks for reading, I wish you all the luck in the world with your nail endeavors! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Or give me a like if you read this off facebook. I shall post something else eventually :)


No comments:

Post a Comment